Welcome to HP Printer Support!
It is the best place to get the answers and solutions for your HP printers. If you’re unable to use your HP printer with Windows 10, this article may help you. I understand you are getting Error 0x8007007e while printing from Microsoft Edge. If you are getting this message “Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e” in Microsoft Edge then you have to follow some troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
Reason for getting error 0x8007007e in windows 10.
If you are a windows 10 user from a long time then you might have faced this error 0x8007007e on the computer. This type of error occurs while you are scanning from the printer “Scan Failed with error 0x8007007e “, printing from the web browsers like Edge Chrome or Firefox “unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e”.
In most cases when you get latest updates from Microsoft for Windows 10, it failed to update the driver and software of the computer. Sometimes when you shut down the computer during the updates, at that time files of the computer corrupt due to missing updates. So don’t panic, please follow the instructions below and in case this doesn’t fix the problem Call HP Support 1-800-667-9229 for regular check up the device for this error. HP Technician will help you online to fix this error code on the computer.
Steps to fix 0x8007007e error
- Update the HP printer driver on the computer.
- Make sure Microsoft windows have the latest update installed.
- Run HP Printer troubleshooter from the settings of the computer.
- Run the HP scan and doctor to fix printing problems.
- In case your printer was working fine earlier but not now, you can reinstall the HP printer.
- Restart the print spool services from the control panel.
- Delete the spool files from the printer folder. (
In case the computer shows you the same error after troubleshooting steps then call HP Live Support for more help. TOLL-FREE 1-800-667-9229