HP Deskjet Printer Offline
In this article today we will talk about how to fix hp deskjet printer offline problem in computers? Almost 90% customer uses printers wirelessly at there office and home. And they can face this kind of problem any time at there office or home. To solve this problem permanently we will tell you some simple steps that you can follow on your computer and your printer. Follow the steps one by one and it will fix hp deskjet printer offline issue on your laptops and computers.
Steps to fix hp deskjet printer offline issue
Step 1. Check your HP Deskjet Printer is connected to your (home or office) wireless network or not . If not then connect it to your wifi again.
- Firstly Turn on your Wireless printer. You can use the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
- Now choose Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip
Step 2. Uninstall the old hp printer drivers from your computer. Restart your computer and Install them again.
Step 3. Add new Printer from the control Panel.
Step 4. Right Click on printer, set printer as default and unchecked the option “use printer offline”.