HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline
It’s quite frustrating when you give a command to print from your computer and an error msg pops up “printer offline”. Its a technical fault between two devices while communicating on the same network. People ask online “why is hp Officejet pro 8710 offline“. If the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer is connected to a network (router) but not printing it means its offline. It could be changed in your home or office router or computer. In most cases, it happens when you download third party software on the computers and they conflict with your computer system.
Why does my HP Officejet pro 8710 printer keeps going offline?
Everyone is asking the same question why it happens in hp printer. So after research, we found some most common and harmful reasons why your printer goes offline.
- Infected downloads:- If you are using internet on your computers and visiting third-party website or downloading games music files and other stuff then you are the victim of printer offline. Because most of the downloads are unsafe and they damage your computer files.
- Network Infection:- People who are using Facebook, eBay, Amazon or any social networking site they should be careful. Because there are different kind of network infection on the internet which gets into your router and home network through the internet and they infect your device which is connected to the same network.
- New Router or Changed Router:- If you have changed your router or you bought a new router then this problem occurs with your computer and printer. Because it will change the Configuration of the router and printer. In that case please call HP Support 1-800-667-9229 to configure your printer on your Router.
- Nimda Worm:- It’s a computer worm which corrupts your printer and computer files internally. These worms are also called network worms they are a most dangerous infection for the computer and they came from online shopping websites. Those who do online shopping on the computer be careful about it take the help of HP Technician to get this fixed.
If you are facing the same problem with any other OfficeJet printers then you can read or visit our HP Officejet printer offline article which can help you to solve other printer issues.
Troubleshooting steps to fix HP Officejet pro 8710 printers offline error
We already shared some steps to fix hp printer offline in our last article, but in this, we will give you the advanced troubleshooting steps to fix hp Officejet 8710 offline problems.
- Check Computer Security System:- If you are using any security system for your computer like Norton. Mcafee, AVG etc, run a security scan on it and check if there is any virus or not.
- Router and Printer Connection:- Before making any changes check your printer connected to the router. If not connected please connect and follow the next step.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 8710 Drivers:- Go to HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver to get the latest drivers for your printer.
- Uninstall and re-install Printer:- In this step uninstall the printer from your computer and then re-install it again.
- Restart Printer:- After all these steps restart your printer and try to print. If it doesn’t help follow the next step.
- Call HP Printer Support (Free Diagnose for Printer):- Still facing the problem it means there is a problem with the computer files or software. Don’t waste time on the internet for any further troubleshooting steps just call HP Printer Support 1-800-667-9229 and get the problem fixed out there.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:- In most cases, the computer gets infected by Nimda worm or Network Infection so please don’t use your computer or printer in infected conditions otherwise you will lose your data and system too. Please take the help from HP Technician Team for best results.
Call 1-800-667-9229 for HP Officejet Pro 8710 offline issue.