Troubleshooting guide for HP Photosmart 7520 Printer offline error
Some of the reasons behind HP Photosmart 7520 offline issue are poor internet (WiFi) and USB connection, outdated hp printer driver, faulty hardware and power savage. This is a common problem that usually occurs when user start printing after long time or vacations. Customers who have less knowledge about printer technical problems, please try these HP troubleshooting guide to fix HP Photosmart 7520 offline issue in windows 10 computers.
- Check all connections (USB or Wireless) of printer and computer.
- Reboot printer and computer.
- Install latest update of Windows 10 or Mac OS.
- Try to install latest HP printer drivers.
- Check the IP address of printer (example 192.168.1.134).
- Open same IP address on Computer browser (like chrome or Safari) to check its connected or not.
- Make HP Photosmart 7520 as Default Printer on computer.
Steps to fix HP Photosmart 7520 offline issue
After every small update from apple or Microsoft, HP user face problems with printer. You may have often noticed that you can’t print any important document from your computer because the hp photosmart 7520 offline. Follow these 100% fix steps to resolve this printer offline problem.
- Firstly Re-connect your printer to wireless network, printer says its already connected but do it again.
- Now check the wireless blue light status on printer.
- If blue light is Solid (connected), blue light blinking (not connected).
- Install latest printer drivers on windows or Mac computer.
- Now run HP Scan and Doctor setup on computer.
- Restart your Printer and computer.
- Try to print again.
- If HP Photosmart 7520 printer still says offline then contact HP Printer Support over the phone for help.
Note:- HP Printer Support service is free of cost there is no charge for printer issues. Call 1-800-667-9229 for HP Photosmart 7520 offline issue. In case of software corruption on computer for printer offline issue, please activate HP support to avail premium services.