Welcome to HP Printer Support!
Let us talk about the error code unexpected configuration problem 0x800706ba, which you are getting in your Microsoft Windows 10. When you are printing from Microsoft Edge browser, PDF documents or printing an email from the outlook then you will get this error msg.
Some Windows 10 users have faced this issue that when they try to print from their computer. They get a message saying ‘your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x800706ba‘. No matter how many times they try to print, nothing works out. However, the same printer continues to print wirelessly from smartphones and iPhones. This suggests that there is some problem existing between the printer and the Windows 10 files. If you too have faced this problem recently, then you have to get it fixed. Otherwise, it will damage other files of the computer.
This error occurs mostly in Lenovo Laptops and computers with the latest Windows 10 operating system. If you are using an HP Printer and getting this “ printer error 0x800706ba” then you have to follow these recommended troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
Reason for getting unexpected configuration problem 0x800706ba in windows 10.
There are many reasons for this unexpected configuration problem 0x800706ba.
- The latest update for your Windows 10 conflict with Security program of the computer.
- Nimda worm infection on the network files.
- Microsoft services corrupted.
- Missing .dll files from system32.
- Third-party installation on windows 10.
- spooler services missing.
Steps to fix Printer Error 0x800706ba
- Update the HP printer driver on the computer.
- Make sure Microsoft windows have the latest update installed.
- Run HP Printer troubleshooter from the settings of the computer.
- Run the HP scan and doctor to fix printing problems.
- In case your printer was working fine earlier but not now, you can reinstall the HP printer.
- Restart the print spool services from the control panel.
- Delete the spool files from the printer folder. (